Sunday, February 21, 2010

It's the Small Things...


Halle-freaking-lujah! Girl scout cookie season is finally upon us! I pulled up to our local grocer this week and was thrilled to find a group of girlies out front selling all of my preferred flavors (well almost). I bought a box of Peanut Butter Patties for myself and Thin Mints for the hubby! Unfortunately, they were already sold out of our favorite Caramel Delights. Tear.. :( But... I was promised there would be LOTS more to come! Hooray!

Enjoy the remainder of the weekend and go support your local girl scouts!

1 comment:

  1. In this part of the country they call Caramel Delights, Samoas. It is very confusing... Anyway, my boyfriend surprised me with a box of my faves ,Thin Mints, because I hadn't been able to find me a girl scout this year. I've tucked them away safely in the freezer until Lent is over. Why did I give up sweets?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete